If you are reading this page, the likelihood is that your child or a child close to you has recently been diagnosed with childhood cancer.
Finding out that your child has cancer is devastating to hear, and we hope these resources will help give you more information and let you know about useful support and resources that are available.
This summary may reinforce any information you may have been already given and it may answer some of your questions. If you have any further worries or questions, please discuss them with the healthcare team looking after your child.
- Investigations that my child with cancer may undergo
- Vascular access for children with cancer
- Feeding for children with cancer
- Treatments that my child with cancer may undergo
- Participating in clinical trials
- Other useful charity resources, support groups and website links