Fundraising top tips
- Have fun and organise something you will enjoy - big or small, it all helps.
- Advertise your event on social media. Tag us and we will do our best to share it for you.
- Contact the local media. The local newspaper and radio are great ways to advertise your event.
- Make a poster or flyer to attract people to the event
- Set a target of what you would like to fundraise. This helps you plan and cost things appropriately.
Set up a fundraising page
- Our main page is on Virgin Money Giving. This is probably the quickest and easiest way of fundraising.
- If you set up a page, try and personalise it with a photo and short message. This can make a real difference to the amount you raise as it makes it more personal.
- Gift aid, gift aid, gift aid. For those who qualify, we can claim an extra 25p back for every £1 donated. Please get your donors to fill in a form so we can claim this back for those who are eligible. You can do this automatically on Virgin Money Giving or download a paper form on the link at the bottom of the page.
The Grace Kelly Ladybird Trust are unable accept responsibility for any injuries or accidents that occur during fundraising activities.